It was more like pee all over the toilet. We will have to work on the aiming part. Who know we might have a 1 year old in underwear. You know what that means a lot more cleaning of toilets YUCK!
We Love you Owen. You amaze us everyday. Next we will work on number 2 in potty. HAHA




6 comments:
That is so funny! I should try that with Emmett! What a cute little guy! Good job, Owen! You are such a BIG boy!!!
That's amazing. And people said I was crazy when I told them some people try to potty train before their kids are 1! Well, at least you can say he did it and if it doesn't happen for a long while more oh well. I love that lil moose boy:)
Brittany! Owen is adorable! I am working on building my portfolio right now and I am wondering if we could schedule a photo shoot for Owen? I would give you a CD full of pictures from the shoot and he would be featured on my web site (should be sometime in jan) all for FREE! Call me so we can set up a date and time, my number is 949-307-0127. Right now I have Friday Nov 7th during the day available if that suits your schedule as well. See you soon. Love Jules
That is so awesome!! Isn't that really early to potty train?? You are brilliant!!
hi brittany...i am in utah right now...my cell is 949 302 6108 and email is motorfrog@hotmail.com
call me anytime, 2 in the morning. i don't mind at all...please call!!!!!!!!
love you! amanda
Ha ha, good luck with that. Alex is 4 and not going #2 yet... ick. Ariana is actually doing really well though at 3. :) I have heard of it happening for some really early, who knows. At least he didn't pee on daddy!!!
Post a Comment