13.4.09

Birthday Surprise....






I wanted to surprise Joe on his birthday with balloons that reached to the second floor of his office. I thought that if he didn't see it someone would. NOPE, that is just not the way my surprises ever work. We stood out there forever waiting. I tried calling and telling him a huge hot air balloon was flying by and that didn't even work. So I finally told him to go to the window because we were out there.

I had two balloons, a card, and brownies cut in little squares (they are all on a diet so I didn't want to leave anyone out). Owen was even wearing his rapper shirt. And he totally works it. Gotta love him.

5 comments:

greenqueen said...

Waiting for pix to load, so I'm snooping around. Love to read your stories and wishing we could hike with you and stick our toes in the li'l stream! It looks like motherhood suits you, and I'm in awe at that beautiful little family. Tell Joe hi for me!
Chels

aubri said...

Cutest idea ever! AND cutest shirt Owen has on too! LOVE that little guy!

James said...

I love this. What a great idea. I may have to steal it.

Anonymous said...

Owen's shirt is cracking me up!

Cason and Marie said...

What a cute idea! Love the pictures. Thanks for commenting on my blog. We do live in Mission Viejo and we are in the Mission Viejo 2nd Ward. What's your husbands last name? Well I guess your last name too! :) I wonder if we know his parents.

Ps. love how on your sidebar it says "people I stalk". It's so true though! I blog hop from one person to the next and check blogs of people I don't even know on a regular basis. Or I guess you could say I stalk them on a regular basis. Don't we all do it? I hope I'm not the only one.

Glad I have a new blog to stalk now! it's always nice to get some new fresh blogs to look at and yours will be one added to the list!