.jpg)
I wanted to Say how much I love you Brittany. You have sweet parenting "Skillz". Thanks for being the best wife, friend and most importantly, Mom. You are loved by many, but mostly loved by me and Owen.
(Yes, I know this sounds cheesy and superficial to write something this personal on a Blog. This is our family record and a journal. If you think its lame then stop reading our Blog).
I just wanted to say how grateful I am to have someone who loves me and appreciates me. Not only does she love me but she loves all of you. I'm grateful for all the wonderful relationships that are a part of our lives everyday. Miracles are about us in so many ways. Love ya Britt!




3 comments:
Definitely NOT a lame post! I think it's way too sweet AND Britt IS the best so she totally deserves a shout out every now and then :)
Joe what an awesome post! That is so sweet! Brittany is a great mom and wife! Love you Britt!!!
That is so sweet Joseph! You guys are such a sweet family!
Post a Comment