6.4.09



Now that we have a WALKER!  "O" thinks that he shouldn't be strapped into anything.  I went on a long hike with Kandace and he was horrible probably %90 of the time.  He is at a hard age.  He  wants to do everything on his own but also wants me to hold him a lot.  He would rather be outside all day, which will be great for the beach this summer!  It is also really hard to get anything done around the house.  I am totally exhausted by the end of the day and all I want to do is relax, when I have a million things to do.  


Owen loves his dad.  Joe was always so sad that he prefered me but it has switched.  Today I was singing "I'm so glad when daddy comes home"  and he loved it.  I even got him to dance and do the motions.  I would love to get it on film!  

He is also getting a new tooth which is always fun.  Hopefully is will be breaking threw any day now.  

I love this picture of O he looks like he is singing.  He loved riding on top of his stroller.  He really is to funny.

Love, Britt

P.S. Thank you Joe for the sweet post.  It brought a tear to my eye.

5 comments:

Cooper Squared said...

I thought I could have 10 Kelton's before he turned 1. As hard as it is to not have as much control over getting your agenda accomplished in your ideal time frame, it is so worth while to see them doing hand motions to songs and giggling at jokes that seem way too advanced for them. Those things would never come if they stayed "easy" forever.

Just wait until you are driving and you turn around and see him unbuckling himself out of his car seat and crawling out.

Celeste said...

oh, my favorite is opening the car door on the freeway!

anyway, Brittany I'm stalking you as well because I'm so stinking excited to be your friend because that's how it's gonna go down, ya hear? Danny says we're gonna look like a circus troupe together cuz I'm huge, you're tiny & Jess is normal. Lookin' forward to that one. Anyway I think I like you already. Maybe. ;)

Celeste said...

oh also, here's the joint we're staying at, not amazing, but doable.
http://www.8664myvacation.com/resorts/wcr/index.html
just fyi

McLove said...

That picture is awesome! What a cutie!

Kellyn said...

I thought you would post about Ellen, for sure, what happened??? Talk to ya later.