8.4.09

Happy Birthday Joe


Today Joe is 29!  


Happy Birthday Joe we love you so much.  Owen thinks you are the best daddy ever!  (I agree)

Thank you for supporting us and always trying to make us better people.
LOVE YOU!!!!

Tonight we are celebrating by going on a date night to Disneyland.  This afternoon I took him to lunch at a sushi place while Kandace watched O.  Thank you Kan.  We are both so excited to have a fun night together.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Little Brother!

I hope you have a great day. Have fun on your date tonight!

McLove said...

Happy Bday Joe! Hope your day is great. Love the picture Owen's little face is just adorable.

Kandace said...

Happy Birthday!! Love, Kan and Cole

Kandace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lacey said...

Happy Birthday!

Tina Swift said...

Happy birthday, a couple days late... When I read these last few posts, I just keep thinking, "Man, Joe & Brit are really such good people!" I'm glad we live close and can stop by and hang out and that you don't judge my occasionally messy front room... Thanks for being our friends. LOVE your family -- you guys are great!

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun at Disneyland!!