WHAT! You drank it from a CAN!! You are so ghetto now. I thought you were high class and only drank it from the fountain... I don't even know you anymore...
WHEN YOU WEIGH UNDER 100 IT'S OK TO EAT THAT WAY, ME ON THE OTHER HAND, REALLY I NEED TO WORK ON WHAT I EAT, SO MUCH FOR MY FLAT BELLY DIET. I BLAME OUR TRIP TO LA IT GOT ME OFF TO A BAD START.
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
6 comments:
dude it's a MINI can! totally balanced.
thats my kind of breakfast! do you have any more peanut butter eggs? i'm fresh out!
WHAT! You drank it from a CAN!! You are so ghetto now. I thought you were high class and only drank it from the fountain... I don't even know you anymore...
Oh my Gosh Owen is the cutest! That shirt is hilarious and so is the video below.
Happy Belated B-day Joe!
WHEN YOU WEIGH UNDER 100 IT'S OK TO EAT THAT WAY, ME ON THE OTHER HAND, REALLY I NEED TO WORK ON WHAT I EAT, SO MUCH FOR MY FLAT BELLY DIET. I BLAME OUR TRIP TO LA IT GOT ME OFF TO A BAD START.
Post a Comment