I know I shouldn't make excuses. I am working on my 3rd video. It is going to be a cute one. I am on a roll people and love to make them. Let me know if you ever want to make one and you just don't know how. I will help you.
The third one is for this cute couple

Other things going on:
Owen is as cute as ever!
He can say I love you
Joe in a really hard class!!!
We both have to speak in sacrament (shoot me in the head)
Just a couple more weeks and Joe and I are headed on an Adult only Vaca!




5 comments:
Thats a really good picture! those two must be models???
Is this a engagement picture? I hope so. They are models, their both so beautiful. I know them personally and love them both. xxxxoooo, Mom
Brittany, you are a Project Boo Finalist!
Voting begins TODAY and ends next Thursday the 20th....so spread the word and head over to Team boo to vote.
Good luck :)
That picture's awesome! I can't wait to see your new video. I was just thinking about you the other day. We NEED to catch up. Love ya!
I can't wait to see you guys at Sand Point! I am a tad (ok way more than a tad) jealous that you are flying & we are driving for fourteen hundred hours. boo. love your videos, they're soo cute!
I totally just bought that cute layered top you got at target, the spazzy spaghetti strap one with all the colors & ruffles. It is cute, but not nearly as cute as it is on your petite little booty.
love ya!
Post a Comment