Remember when I made a darling video of us in the pool? Well I am a finalist. WOO HOO! So go to this blog RIGHT NOW and vote for me. Please! I want to win.
here is a cute picture of Owen and Malia in the shower. I didn't want to not post a picture.
I watched your video and it was sooo cute! I voted for you and you're gonna win it all girl! I would LOVE to make a cute video of my little bubbies.....lets get together soon.
oh my gosh! that is so cute! i voted for your video, by the way. it was definitely my favorite! :)
so my pumpkin pie is the eeeeasiest thing you will ever make. it can hardly be considered baking because i just use all the pre-made stuff. here we go:
i just buy a pre-made graham cracker crust, a can of the premixed pumpkin pie filling (i think it's libby's pumpkin pie filling. i get the one you that's already spiced. i think you only have to add condensed milk.). i add orange peel to the pumpkin mix. i use the dried orange peel you can buy in the spice section, but it would be great with freshly grated orange zest too. i just add a few shakes and kind of eye-ball it, so it's probably between 1/2 teaspoon and 1 teaspoon. mix it all up, plop it in the crust, bake it according to the directions on the can, and you're good to go! after you add the cool whip, of course! the edges of the graham cracker crust will get darker/almost burnt looking since it's already cooked and not really meant for baking, but it still tastes good.
hopefully, this year, i will try my hand at doing this pie the homemade way, but this way is so easy and the graham cracker crust and orange peel make it a little bit special. mmmmm, i want one right now! i didn't even really like pumpkin pie until i started doing it this way!
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
6 comments:
Just voted for you! So far you're winning with 36% of the votes! Good luck...
I just voted too! Seriously, your's really is the BEST!!!! I watched it again and loved it even more :)
I voted for you! you are winning by 18% Go BRITT! Loved that movie btw. I cant wait to see the one of Candace and Cole.
Woo hoo!! And Malia made the blog ;) Man those two are going to make some cute babies one day ;) hehe...
I watched your video and it was sooo cute! I voted for you and you're gonna win it all girl! I would LOVE to make a cute video of my little bubbies.....lets get together soon.
oh my gosh! that is so cute! i voted for your video, by the way. it was definitely my favorite! :)
so my pumpkin pie is the eeeeasiest thing you will ever make. it can hardly be considered baking because i just use all the pre-made stuff. here we go:
i just buy a pre-made graham cracker crust, a can of the premixed pumpkin pie filling (i think it's libby's pumpkin pie filling. i get the one you that's already spiced. i think you only have to add condensed milk.). i add orange peel to the pumpkin mix. i use the dried orange peel you can buy in the spice section, but it would be great with freshly grated orange zest too. i just add a few shakes and kind of eye-ball it, so it's probably between 1/2 teaspoon and 1 teaspoon. mix it all up, plop it in the crust, bake it according to the directions on the can, and you're good to go! after you add the cool whip, of course! the edges of the graham cracker crust will get darker/almost burnt looking since it's already cooked and not really meant for baking, but it still tastes good.
hopefully, this year, i will try my hand at doing this pie the homemade way, but this way is so easy and the graham cracker crust and orange peel make it a little bit special. mmmmm, i want one right now! i didn't even really like pumpkin pie until i started doing it this way!
xo
jasmine
Post a Comment