21.8.09

Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary.  Happy Anniversary Joe I love you!  We decided to celebrate with Owen since in 2 weeks we are leaving him at home while we go on vacation!  CANT WAIT!!!    I am so so so sad to leave Owen but I am so excited to meet up with  the Kettles, Smiths, Davis and so many more couples I can't wait to get to know better.    So last night we decided to drive to Newport.  We brought our bikes and rode around ate at a SUPER yummy mexican place took Owen on the Ferris Wheel and had  such a fun night.  It couldn't have  been any better.





This is Owens  new face, he does it all the time.  It is way silly!
I am talented yes.  I took this picture while ridding.  I know that you are all impressed!
At one point I looked at Owen he was turned around I don't know how he got out of his belt.  We were cracking up.
Look at that smile  (not mine His)

My handsome husband doing a little male modeling.


We will totally be going on bike rides more often.  It was so much fun.  Love you Joe.  Heres to another million years.

10 comments:

Kandace and Cole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kandace and Cole said...

Our blogs are the same! haha

leslie said...

Wow! 5 years. It's crazy to think its been that long since beauty school! Your day looked fabulous, enjoying the good life.

Mrs. Jones says said...

Congrats guys!! Looks like fun! Sorry I did not call you back yet Brittany, Nick (Mike's bro) just got home from his mission so all the family is here this week and it has been CRAZY! But.. I was so excited you thought of calling me the other day. We miss you guys! I will call you back tomorrow sometime. Hopefully we can hang out this week!
Love Owen's cute smile and silly face!

courtneyb said...

that sounds like a lovely way to celebrate. What a fun day.

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! It seems like yesterday! You guys are so cute. I wish we lived closer.

sophie said...

Yea for 5 year anniversaries! So I was just in cali until tuesday. And it was just me. No robyn and navi! I wish. So guess what? I am probably moving on MONDAY!! Get excited missy!!

robyn said...

Yeah Happy Anniversary! 5 years ago is when you two set the best example for me that I could ever ask for, and helped me change my life around. I Owe you guys big time. You two deserve the best and I'm so happy you found it in each other.

Ok on a not so serious note... Geez sorry for that. Dont worry, I was not in Cali with court, I would have called you for sure! Navi is missing Owen for sure! Oh did you see that picture of them kissing on my blog? I LOVE it! Miss you so much! Have a fun trip!

robyn said...

p.s. My Shirt is from TJ Maxx and my Bangs are a Mess!!!

Gary and Julie said...

Your family is so dang beautiful!!! Happy anniversary!