What's wrong my dear? Hey, if Diet Coke is your vice, I think you are better off than 99% of the population! Love ya girl, call me if you need to vent:)
Umm I left you a comment, I thought somewhere, to tell you I love your yellow suit. And also to see how you are? Diet coke is my answer too, diet root beer is really great as well, nicer to my stomach than coke. Next time I am in the area to see Brette lets hang and let the kiddos play, well it would be more like Taylor trying to kiss Owen to death, but he needs to get used to girls going crazy anyway. Kellyn xoxo
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
7 comments:
LOL :) Yeah that's what I do.
Why are you so stressed?? Whats up?
I like your stress reliving method. Much better than pouring out some wine.
What's wrong my dear? Hey, if Diet Coke is your vice, I think you are better off than 99% of the population! Love ya girl, call me if you need to vent:)
I laughed at this post, cause its so true.
also thank you for introducing me to tangled and true, such a fun blog!
Umm I left you a comment, I thought somewhere, to tell you I love your yellow suit. And also to see how you are? Diet coke is my answer too, diet root beer is really great as well, nicer to my stomach than coke. Next time I am in the area to see Brette lets hang and let the kiddos play, well it would be more like Taylor trying to kiss Owen to death, but he needs to get used to girls going crazy anyway.
Kellyn
xoxo
Pour me one then. I am speaking on Sunday. Ugh.
Post a Comment