18.8.09

Some ask, Where does Owen get his curly and blonde hair? Well I guess this answers that. Mine is a little darker in this picture, but I was older. Owen's wont stay blonde forever or curly. sigh. Do you think he looks like me? I think yes.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute little Brittney. I think Owen looks a lot like you.

Sarah said...

Oops on misspelling your name. I should stick to Britt that never fails me.

Mrs. Jones says said...

So cute, he TOTALLY looks like you. Miss you!!

aubri said...

That picture is freaking awesome! I actually remember you having curly hair when we were little :) Owen SOOOO looks like you! So cute!

Lauren said...

Is that Kandace there with you?! How cute! Both of you are so adorable!

Rachelle said...

um, yes, he looks like you! a lot!

leslie said...

yep, he's your boy alright! :)

whitney said...

owen totally looks like you! what a LUCKy boy!!!!

i cannot wait to see you guys in sandpoint. i think we might meet you there on friday........whats your email??

::jill:: said...

did you win the contest!??
i voted for you!!!
what is the prize?
i hope you win.
your video was great.
i need you to teach me how.
i need to take more video first.
we need to hang out.
are you still in our ward?
dane & owen need to play.
lunch maybe?
um...write me back. k bye.

Shaylin Dopp said...

What a cute little family you have! :) I still haven't met Joe. haha Some day...