Every year we go to the pumpkin patch. This is our second year with a Owen. Last year he was too little to really enjoy anything. This year he decided not to really nap so he was grouchy.
Grouchy with his Papa. (who is his favorite person, they watch sports together)
He was grouchy on the tractor ride
On the train....
And even with his dad on the fake horse
But then, we hit the swings. And no I do not put my son in cropped pants.
But check out his Reeboks with the straps and that smile. He is loving life now.
Then he looks like he is going to hurl.... Again with the shoes AMazing right? That right there is a outlet score.
Look at his smile in this one. He was happy for someone. Maybe because he gets to sit by his favorite Brooke. We love the pumpkin patch.
P.s. we rode the swings twice because he cried coming of then another time later. Then we went back a couple days later and loved it again.




3 comments:
Oh my freaking darling! I want a pumpkin patch like that! What the heck? Swings? trains? Sawyer would die! I miss you guys, when are you moving into our basement?
how fun! i miss pumpkin patches. we bought ours at the grocery store. woot!
Love the shoes! Those are awesome! give this cute little boy a kiss for me! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment