Everyday I put Owen on the toilet and he usually always pee's. He sits their and pushes and pushes and pushes until he gets at least a little dribble of urine to come out. Then he is proud and hops of the he takes a bath. We are super proud of him. We are impressed because he totally gets the consept of what he is supposed to do.
Yesterday, I looked over at him and saw his red face (red face and squinted eyes mean poo. So I sayed Owen, do you want to go poo poo on the big boy potty? He did his regular yes which goes something like hehehe, I took him in took his diaper off sat him on and he again squeezed and squeezed and squeezed some more then PLOP PLOP, He pooped in the toilet. We were chearing and tellling him what a good boy he was. Then he got a candy corn.
He was so excited but would look in the toilet and say his ewwwww. Everything is Ewwww.
We are so proud of him. I don't know if I am going to push the potty training to much but I am happy to know that he can do it and totally understands what he is supposed to be doing.
Yay Owen!




4 comments:
SO exciting ;) !! Way to go Owen!!
i believe owen is gifted!
now teach daphne how to poop in the potty!
You are so lucky!
haha so cute. Big boy owen! you truly have a talent. You got it from your mama :-)
Post a Comment