10.10.09

"NO!!! NO Way you have to be shizzing me, get out of here.  (tear, tear, tear, laughter)


I think is what I said to mom yesterday!

Last night was a wonderful night!!!!  After 6 years Cole proposed to Kandace.  She was shocked, I was shocked, Everyone was shocked.  Oh but SO excited.  I cried, squealed, and smiled a lot that night.  

So from here, I am on to planning a engagement party.  Any good ideas?  Through them at me. 

Congrats you guys.  We love you so much.  And Owen can't wait till the day he really can say he loves his  "Uncle Cole".  


****and yes I said shizzing me, I probably would have said something else  if it wasn't my mom.  I was really just shocked.

7 comments:

Kandace and Cole said...

I DON'T WANT AN ENGAGEMENT PARTY!!!! PLEASE! I hate party's for myself. but thanks it was a sweet thought.

aubri said...

LOL! Your post and then Kandace's comment crack me up:) I wanna help you plan the party! We could make it so cute! How fun for you to have your sister get married! WOO HOO!!

P.S. I'm still bummed I didn't get to see you yesterday. I thought about you all night and about all the fun we could've had!

Mrs. Jones says said...

Yeah! Such exciting news! CONGRATS to your sis. Now you get to have some fun planning a wedding ! I'm jealous ;)

robyn said...

NO WAY!!! That is so "chicken" exciting!! Remember how we used to say chicken instead of frickin? anyway that is awesome! Congrats to those two! She will be such a beautiful bride!!

Kellyn said...

That is so very neat! You always throw a good soiree so I wouldn't worry, but hwtm.com had a cute them for a shower that you could use, "hooked" and they used fish and beach decor. If you need a cake Brette's mother-in-law makes really great cakes. Good Luck.
BTW how is life in MV with the Asay's, I really love that ward.

Sarah said...

Congrats Kandice! She's lucky she has you to help her plan her wedding.

leslie said...

hostess with the mostess did an Alice in Wonderland themed baby shower, but you could totally steal some table scape ideas with the stacked teacups etc..super cute. When i threw my last bridal shower, i used peonies in tea light holders (i snipped them off their stems) and then of course the "toilet paper" wedding dress contest, super fun. I'll send pic's