5.10.09

This song makes me SOOOO happy.  Owen and I have been listening to it for weeks now over and over and over again.  He likes it too.

I also like this one.

Kandace went to her concert yesterday.  I am still depressed I didn't go.  It probably would have helped cured my brokern heart from the pain I am suffering not being able to go to visit Jessica and Rachelle.  

And how cute is Owen.  


He loves playing with the hose. 
Look at this face

This is called his silly face.  If you ask for it he will give it to ya.  

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

i think i am depressed because you aren't coming to see me! boo hoo.

although, the pictures of owen are making me happy!!!

aubri said...

Britt!! I've been thinking about you ALL day. We are in dire need of catching up. Miss ya and Owen of course. I am so in love with that kid!! Hopefully I call you tomorrow!

Sarah said...

These pictures of Owen are precious. What an adorable little guy.

nicole said...

i love ingrid michaelson too! and, these photos of owen are so darling.

K+C=M+K said...

Cute as a button!!! That cute! I forgot to call you today to relay the message that our hubbys were going surfing. I felt bad. BUT, so excited for a certain Halloween bash soon:)