I always have my phone with me. So it is my main source of taking photos while we are out and about. I also am able to take video, I have some good videos of Owen. So here is the last 2 months of cute pictures of Owen and other random things.
Rainy day out running errands.
Our little monster in the bath tub.
In the car, I like this picture. ( I know what you are thinking wow she is creative)
Owen found these glasses. I was laughing so hard. Classic with a runny nose.
Do you like this Jacket? Should I have bought it?
Some call me G~Unit
We decide to take pictures with the bears at disneyland. Owen has a hat that says smokey the bear so he holds it to his mouth and says he he owowo (translation Hi Im smokey the bear, wow he really has such a great mom right for teaching such a random thing. We talk about random things all day long.
I love how serious Owen is in this picture. He was ready for the ride.
Kandace and Owen at Didney land
He loved the goats he would play with there ears, and then they would twitch and it would scare him
A very yummy pumpkin cupcake. From frostings.
It is so hard to say goodbye to dad sometimes.
And dress up is a regular thing in our home
He is pretty crazy doing tricks and all. His new one hanging from a bar for a while
He loves playing the piano. His little feet are so cute. I hope you enjoyed all the fun photos.




No comments:
Post a Comment