So this is me and the belly at 15 weeks. Everyone has been telling me that I am small, but I feel HUGE! I think what it is, is I look down on my belly and it really sticks out. When I look at the pictures they don't look as big as I think it is. So that is my conclusion on my belly size. At least people are starting to notice.
I am feeling good. Except for that picture that is the look of a person who has a migraine and who just spilled all of the meat-loaf over in the oven and who just cried about it. What a day that was. Oh and when I went to bed it never went away, I woke up a coupe times and it was still in my head. I thought I was going to kill myself.
My mom tells me to take a bath, well that would be nice if I had a huge bath tub and my neck wasn't straight up causing more pain. So if anyone happens to see a good pillow for the bath tub please let me know. I am on the hunt for one.
One more thing I have to share is that I have an appointment on Saturday morning to find out the sex of this little baby. I found a place that is cheap and will tell me. I cannot wait, I do not have very much patience and could never wait till the end. I can't even wait till I am 20 weeks. I think I will be a nervous wreck though. I will let everyone know on saturday what it is. I also have a dr. appt. tomorrow.




9 comments:
You are so cute...and you ARE small!! Your belly is supposed to be getting big, you are growing a cute little baby in there! I am dying to hear what you are having!
Also, those cupcakes look AMAZING...I will have to try the recipe!
Awww! so cute! I can't wait to find out what it is!
Haha, that is sex hair if I've ever seen it. And YES baths help head aches immensely! I had one last night and it saved me.
I love the belly picture. You are so cute. Are you feeling better? Are you still working?
Okay I really want to go to Sprinkles sometime and I want make those cupcakes too! They look so good.
Oh my gosh, you look like me when I've drank 2 glasses of water!
You look awesome and are SO cute and I can't believe you've waited this long to find out the sex of the baby. I told Sarah to tell you about that place so hopefully you're going there! I would've been lined up outside their office when I turned 13 weeks. I can't wait to find out what it is!
Ah...look at your litte bump! I'm so excited for you for Saturday. You should call me and tell me if you find anything out! (714) 317-6479...Hope you are feeling better!
You are so cute! It is so fun to see you getting bigger! Congrats on the baby news! Grandma told me, so I won't post what it is b/c you haven't said yet, but YAY! Congrats!
oh my gosh. how is it possible you have not blogged the sex of the baby yet! You're killing me.
ok. i got the coat at anthropologie last year. i love it! i have been waiting too see an update on your belly! you look great. when do you find out the sex? do you have any names yet? i am so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment