19.8.08

And 4 years later.....






I cannot believe it has been 4 years.  Time really does fly by so fast.   We have been through so much in the last 4 years.  We have moved 6 times.  Changed my hair color back and forth way to many times. Had too many Jobs to count.  Met so many new friends and had so much fun these past 4 years.  I want to thank Joe for everything he has done for our family.  He is so strong and is a huge support to me.  He is an amazing Father.  Even better then I imagined.  He loves Owen so much.  He is always willing to take him from me and give me a break.  He is always surprising me and always makes me laugh.  He is amazing in so many ways and I feel like such a lucky girl.  He loves me so much and I am so thankful for that.  It has been a tough year and I am so thankful for how strong Joe has been.  He has shown me how hard he can work.  He truly loves his Father in Heaven and has such a strong testimony, and I am so thankful for that.  He is such a great roll model to Owen.  I love that he gave me Owen.  Owen has fulfilled our lives so much and couldn't have come at a more perfect time in our lives.  Thank you Joe for the best 4 years of my life.  I love you SO MUCH!!!!!  

Joe and I are headed to dinner tomorrow.  We go to Flemings every year and we don't plan on breaking it now. (I am writing this and hour before wed.  Its the only time I can find time to do these things).  Thank you Sarah for Watching Owen we really appreciate it.  I will post pictures of our dinner soon.

10 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Congrats! Enjoy your dinner celebration.

Carly and Tyler said...

Hey! I saw your blog through a couple different people's and thought I'd say hi! Your little boy is SO dang cute!!! Where do you guys live? We're in Rancho Santa Margarita now! Hope you're doing great. It looks like you are! Happy Anniversary by the way! Drop by our blog-it's www.carlymarsh.blospot.com
(this is carly-used to be duran, by the way!)

Carly and Tyler said...

Hey! We should totally meet up and have lunch or go shopping or something. We've been to the beacha few times this summer and I'm still just trying to figure out all the places to go around here. We've been to the Spectrum quite a few times! Let me know about meeting up! That would be fun!

sarah said...

Oh, you guys are so grown up! Joe has changed alot. Happy Anniversary!!

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute family! I still have that picture of you holding Madison on your wedding day. It is framed in her room. :) Such a beautiful bride and a beautiful mom!

Anonymous said...

Hey Britt,
We miss hangin out w/ you guys! And lil' Owen of course. Wish we would've been there for his blessing. Call us when you visit Utah again. Keep in touch!

aubri said...

Congrats chica! You guys are such a cute family!

aubri said...

Congrats chica! You guys are such a cute family!

aubri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

4 years?!! WOWWWWW Britt I had no idea it had been that long!! I'm so happy for you!