Hey guys! Cute cute pictures! Don't faint! Scott finally got his Eagle and wants to invite you to his Court of Honor on August 24th. We need your address. Please email it to me at dcrisp@mdblawyers.com. Talk to you soon.
The Greens are so lame that they haven't kept in touch! Happened on your site through Stacie's blog. Your fam is beautiful. So sorry I dropped the ball! My fault completely! Chelsea
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
5 comments:
I miss Owen
Britt! I didn't know you had a baby!! Congrats girl! I miss you lots!
Hey guys! Cute cute pictures! Don't faint! Scott finally got his Eagle and wants to invite you to his Court of Honor on August 24th. We need your address. Please email it to me at dcrisp@mdblawyers.com. Talk to you soon.
Debbie Crisp
The Greens are so lame that they haven't kept in touch! Happened on your site through Stacie's blog. Your fam is beautiful. So sorry I dropped the ball! My fault completely!
Chelsea
He is the sweetest little guy. All of the pictures of him are adorable. Pictures of Owen make me excited about having a little boy soon! Take care!
Post a Comment