28.8.08

In Honor of NIE NIE







So today was dedicated to Nie Nie.  For those of you that don't know.  Stephanie and Her husband Christian (just a blog I look at and if you don't you are crazy) were in a terrible plane crash.  Stephanie has %80 burns and Christian has %30.  They have four kids at home and are going to be in the hospital for the next couple of months as they recover.

SO today we were asked to post our favorite post of nie nie's.  This is really hard for me because I LOVE all of  them.  She is truly inspirational and has really touched my life in so many ways.  I don't know her (in real life) but I feel like we are best friends.  She is a Beautiful woman a wonderful wife and an amazing mother.  She always does the most amazing things with her children. This Post totally made me cry.  You have to read it and click on the link below.  She is always writing letters to her husband.  They have the sweetest relationship.

So in honor of Nie Nie.  Design mom  has a list of Auctions that you can go to.  People are auctioning of a ton of things.  You can also go to Jessica's to place a bid on a 30 min session.  So if you do want to do something for Nie Nie today would be the perfect day to do it.  I pray for this family everyday.  So please add them to your prayers too.

Love you all!

3 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

Britt! I miss you! Hey, what's your email address? I have decided to email people instead of posting a new blog because a lot of people (my parents, kirk's parents, siblings, etc.) don't have blogs. I can't wait to tell you all about the trip though! i am looking out for just the right sort of thing for you! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Joe...its Elder Steadman....Richy...call me 18012098170

Carly and Tyler said...

I LOVE Nie Nie. I saw her blog through someone else's and then on yours and thought I better take a look. I am hooked. She is amazing and I really pray for her recovery too. Hope you're good!