



A Couple weekends ago we threw the Beautiful Bride to be a Bridal Shower. It was a lot of fun. And I thought turned out great. I got the cake brought some decor and made the favors. The pots with flowers have a little sign that says "Thank you for helping us celebrate the blossoming love of Jenn and Andy. Then I made a Flower cake for the center piece with a little sign saying please take one. I thought they turned out great and as much work as they were I had a lot of fun doing them. We can't wait for Jenn and Andy to get married on the 29th. We are excited to be in the temple with them as they are sealed. There is nothing sweeter then watching two people in love and perfect for each other get married.




4 comments:
OH I have a shower coming up and I just got some great ideas!!!! Thanks
Kellyn
Britt that is so cute! And WHAT??? Kory is getting married? no way! When in October are you coming! I would love to get together... maybe we can go run a marathon together or something. By that point I will probably be ready to do anything I can to get this baby out! Ha ha! But yes lets get together for sure!
Flower pots = Fanciness
love it! everything turned out so cute and the cake looks delish.
Post a Comment