


Joe had the opportunity to Bless Owen on Sunday. He did a wonderful job even with Owen yelling (because he does not like to lay down in our arms). It was really hot in our ward building so I felt so bad for Joe. He was so nervous too, but did a beautiful job. It was so sweet.
It was a really long day. We had to be in Oceanside at 9 for Brooke's Blessing go to their house after for Brunch. Then head home, get stuck in some traffic. (me FREAKING out) Stop at home to put some more make-up on (Owen sucks it all off of my chin). Run to the church to save 4 benches. Through all of this I had to change Owen's outfit like 5 times I was not about to have him poop in his blessing outfit. He had to be in the outfit for Family pictures too. That is a whole different story! Then after church we headed home to pick up all the food then go to the park where we had all of our family and friends there to enjoy the wonderful afternoon with. Thank you to all of you that were there. We really appreciate it and Love you all.
P.S. Look at how cute our friend Julia is pregnant. We are SO excited for them.
P.S.S. Thank you to Jessica for showing how to make my pictures really big. I found another trick for you too Jess. I will call you.




5 comments:
I thought Owen looked just like you when he was born Brittany, but I am seeing a lot of Joe in him.
I have no words of wisdom for you. Kelton did not sleep through the night still 11 months and that was with "tough love."
what an adorable family! owen is the cutest little boy. it sounds like it was a crazy day but probably a wonderful one! hope you are having a great summer!
What an adorable picture of you guys! So sweet!
Owen looked so cute, I have wondered what I would have a little boy wear for his blessing, great job!!!
Kellyn
have i told you that you are such a cute mom? well, you are.
Post a Comment