18.8.08

Photos From our Utah trip with Jessica

DSC_2747
Here we are about to leave (yes that is the only time we got a photo of the 4 of us).  
Also I think it is funny that this is the 4 of us not like the old 4 of us with Joe and 
Danny (they are included anymore Haha).  

DSC_2696

I Love these pictures of the boys.  This sum's up our whole trip.  Max trying to get Owen
the whole time.  I really love the one with Owen on top of Max.  Don't worry Max.  One day
soon Owen will be attacking you!
DSC_2721
These two boys were just meant to be Best Friends.  I thought I was
going to have a girl to marry Max, but instead I just made him a best friend
for life!


DSC_2446bw
How sweet is my little boy?

DSC_2659crop
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of me and Owen.  I think it is just so sweet.  I plan on 
framing this in my room.  There is nothing better then a mother and son bond and I really 
feel that this shows that.  Plus Owen really does suck on me all the time! Mostly my chin.


DSC_2502


P.s.  Thank you Jess for letting me steal these from your blog.  I didn't want to wait.  
Love YA

P.S.S  I can't figure out why I have extra squares.  Sorry.  Too late to try and figure it out.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Those are so so cute. Owen is adorable. Of course I will do the sils, just email me your pics and what you want. christiekennedy@cox.net :)

ashley said...

those really are adorable! love that chair too.

and you do need to frame that one of you and he, so sweet!