SOOOOOOO Cute!
Owen Cheering for Vance.
Owen Carrying mom's bag
Ok, look at these two pictures he is getting ready to break
SOOOOOOO Cute!
Owen Cheering for Vance.
Owen Carrying mom's bag
Ok, look at these two pictures he is getting ready to break
6 comments:
He is getting so big & so cute!! Love the pictures!
oh my gosh those are adorable! I am cracking up at the ones of Owen about to laugh. It looks like he is pulling those flirty little faces on purpose or something! The last one is SO cute too. And the picture of Vance Phelps is GREAT- at first I thought it was you!!! haha!
love that little profile! He is looking a lot like you.
He's got Blue Steel down to an art!
I just read the other comment where someone said he's looking like you...I totally thought the same thing when I saw these pictures! He really is so adorable, Britt! Oh, and I love the picture of Vance acting like Michael Phelps! That's hilarious!
Owen just keeps getting cuter and cuter, adorable
Post a Comment