Dear Owen,
I thought I would do a quick update on you since you have accomplished so much in the last couple of weeks.
~You are on your hands and knees rocking and taking a few little crawls forward.
~ You have TWO teeth, and didn't complain once.
~You sit up like a pro and you are trying really hard to figure out how to get to you hands and knees from sitting.
~Not sleeping well for Mom.
~Loving all your toys, you roll and scoot to them and grap them.
~ You love Banana's and Avocado. Also anything I give you off of my plate.
~ You flirt with every woman that passes your way. You smile and giggle at them.
~ You are a Momma's Boy, and I LOVE IT!!!!
In our eyes you are the perfect little boy. The little boy we dreamed about for so many years. We love your cute little face. Your little squeal and giggle melt's our hearts. We are more in love with you everyday. Thank you for bringing so much Joy in our lives. We love you little "O" Bebe!
Love,
Mom & Dad




3 comments:
I love the letters you write to Owen, they are so sweet! He's going to be crawling any second it sounds like! How fun! Still not sleeping well- us either-what's the deal with that?!
So sweet Brit! Yes, that Owen of yours is quite the cutie! I just love him to death and probably need to cut back on all of those kisses when I see him, but it's almost as if I can't help myself!
i love him. i love that he is starting to crawl! ahhh! it will be so freakin' cute to watch.
Post a Comment