Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
4 comments:
These shots are so darling of your cute Owen.
I was cracking up at the below post, we were just talking about that at the game... bummer it happened! Hopefully that ends soon.
It was good to see you too!
Awesome Owen pics, he's so photogenic!
I seriously have a crush on him! He and Isaac must be buddies!!
--Gretchen
I found your blog! Little Owen looks super cute no matter what he wears.
Post a Comment