Oh how I love the fall (If only it wasn't 77 degrees outside). Halloween only gets better when you have a costume to make for the cutest boy in town. Just wait for his costume, it has to be the cutest little thing ever and I am happy to say it only cost me $1. I found things that were gifts from simple things in his drawer to make it. I can't wait to show you. Hope you are enjoying October, because it is almost over.
17.10.08
Oh how I love the fall (If only it wasn't 77 degrees outside). Halloween only gets better when you have a costume to make for the cutest boy in town. Just wait for his costume, it has to be the cutest little thing ever and I am happy to say it only cost me $1. I found things that were gifts from simple things in his drawer to make it. I can't wait to show you. Hope you are enjoying October, because it is almost over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment