This is baby Soren. He was just born on Saturday. We headed over to the hospital to meet this little bundle. He is so cute. Owen can't wait to crawl all over him. Congrats Hunter and Tina.
Wow - thanks, Brit! These pictures are so cute! Hope you don't mind, but I think Hunter may have stolen them and put them on our blog too. We'll send you any royalties. :-) I can't wait until he and Owen can actually play together!
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
1 comment:
Wow - thanks, Brit! These pictures are so cute! Hope you don't mind, but I think Hunter may have stolen them and put them on our blog too. We'll send you any royalties. :-) I can't wait until he and Owen can actually play together!
Post a Comment