19.3.09

11months 3 weeks old....









Owen has always been a very active child. So I have been so surprised that he hasn't really started walking yet. He has been taking about 5 steps for the last couple of weeks. I am sure any day now he is going to get up and start running.

Today he said MAMA, and has been saying it all day. I love that mama was his first real word. It is the cutest thing ever.

He has also been getting wipes and cleaning the floor for me. (That is what he is doing in the picture above).

A couple months ago he decided to step on his train so that he could reach a higher shelf on the bookshelf. He hasn't really done it since so I was surprised today when I caught him doing it again. He was so upset when I made him get down. He was loving being so close to the t.v. I on other hand was not happy to have him that close, and I am sure dad wouldn't be to happy to see him touching the screen.

Oh and how cute is he with my headband on.  Such a cute little girl.  Oh and look at those curls on the back of his little head.  SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!


Less then a week and he turns 1!!!!!!

7 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

i want to go to there.

=(


SSFXGVXXGVXUJNhhh

ijfy

FROM MAX.

McLove said...

He is such a cutie. I love that cute little outfit he has on:) The 1st year flies by doesn't it?

sophie said...

owen is adorable. wowie. so please lets meet up while you are here. pleeeeease.

Trabert family said...

His hair is so blond, it makes him look like little Vance when he was young. OH so cute.

K+C=M+K said...

The headband picture is my favorite. Owen really would make a beautiful little girl! Guess it's a little glimpse of what might be up next!

robyn said...

Happy first birthday party day Owen!! Such cute pics. Love the one with the headband... Geez how cute is your girl going to be!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Owen is such a pretty boy.