Because I am so on Ellen Tommorrow (tuesday). I was even in the row that she dances through. I was wearing a black and white polka dot shirt. Look for me.
OK honey, next time send out an email, I didn't get a chance to check your blog until it's way too late. I would have totally looked for you! I hope you had a great time, that would be tons of fun! --Gretchen
Hi Brittany... I got my wallpaper from Ballardesigns.com! I absolutely love it!! It is a little pricy but so worth it to me. It has made the room that much better. Good Luck! Shelly
dang i wish i would have seen this in time! :) But ok yes we must get together! I am actually going down with my friends for spring break, and i will be in santa barbara... is that even close by you? i do hope so! I want to take some pictures of cute little owen!!
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
5 comments:
OK honey, next time send out an email, I didn't get a chance to check your blog until it's way too late. I would have totally looked for you! I hope you had a great time, that would be tons of fun!
--Gretchen
I saw you. I only watched until the dance part where she went through your row but I totally saw you. :) How fun.
I'm confused... please explain how you can go see Ellen's show and support her after voting recently to take away her marriage rights."
Hi Brittany... I got my wallpaper from Ballardesigns.com! I absolutely love it!! It is a little pricy but so worth it to me. It has made the room that much better. Good Luck!
Shelly
dang i wish i would have seen this in time! :)
But ok yes we must get together! I am actually going down with my friends for spring break, and i will be in santa barbara... is that even close by you? i do hope so! I want to take some pictures of cute little owen!!
Post a Comment