5.3.09

This is how we like to walk around....


Actually I should say this is how Owen likes to walk around. I promise this is not how you will find me thank goodness walking around if you come to my door. My bum is not this cute, mine is bigger and has a few stretch marks thanks to this little guy

6 comments:

April Kennedy said...

How crazy is that! You find my little blog up here in Napa, blogging about San Clemente (one of my favorite places and where I get my hair done)....lucky you that you live there! Tell Aja how you found her...she knows all about my blogging habits! She is really fun, cute girl, loves reality TV and just a sweet chick!

I love your blog. Have enjoyed reading your posts! I will definitely be back to visit....often! And those little chubby legs and dimpled butt are soooo cute!

Gary and Julie said...

Cuteness!!! Your blog always has the cutest pictures! Just so know we do have disneyland passes until March 23rd...we haven't decided if we're going to renew or not! I'm planning on going at least 2 more times so e-mail me with your phone number (jules_ctr@yahoo.com) and hopefully we can meet up there:) Good times!!!

aubri said...

Owen really does have the cutest little booty! And i seriously bet that your butt is BARELY bigger :)

ashley said...

ha ha ha ha

you know you walk around like that..;)

sophie said...

oh i just love baby bums!! Hey so guess who will be in cali in one week????? WOOHOO!!

Mrs. Jones says said...

Owen! I didn't even know... that must be where you store it all man! That is one great baby bootie!