That's right my friends I have a new link on the side of my blog. My friend Becky invited me to be a part of a new cooking blog she just started. The goal is to use everything from Trader Joe's. If you don't have a Trader Joe's (like you poor people in Utah). I am sure you will be able to find similar things at a different store. We try to use a lot of Organic ingredients to make it even more delicious and better for you. Please let me know if there is anything you can't live with out from Trader Joe's or recipes you love, using Trader Joe ingredients.
Check it out, I promise you wont be disappointed.
Click on me I know you want to.
Enjoy,
Love Britt
30.3.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Okay, I am seriously SOOOO excited about this! I am so in need of dinner ideas! YAY! And I should also say, THANKS!!
Hey i have heard of Trader Joes don't you worry! Haha. We have pirate o's though. Almost the same thing! But how fun! I love organic ingredients! I will be sure to check it out! It was funny because i told Collin that my goal was to get him to fall at least once since it was his first time, and i didn't even have to force him to fall. He did it on his own. Three times! It was pretty funny!
Post a Comment