31.3.09

bugs


Owen found a snail today.

I think it was already dead???  If not I am So Sorry Mr. Snail.



We have a stream going threw our condo complex and it has a little bridge.  Owens favorite thing to do is to sit and put his feet it.  He loves to splash around and gets so sad when I tell him we have to go inside.  I think I have started a bad thing.


5 comments:

Mrs. Jones says said...

So cute! The stream thing... not the snail, that was gross! What a boy.

Lacey said...

He is so cute Brittany! We should get together sometime and have Owen and Kody play!

Hayley said...

Brittany - You are totally nuts! I love meeting new bloggy friends. What a sweet little guy you have! Love that foot dangling in the water. Come by The Dirt anytime and I'll do the same here.

aubri said...

Oh my gosh- how cute!!! I know I always say it, but I really am totally in love with that little guy!

Melinda said...

He is such a cute mix of you two. Hope you're doing well!