19.3.09

Art Show....








Last Saturday we got a babysitter and headed to Long Beach for Kelly Williams art show.  It was amazing of course as always.  He always amazes me when I see his art.  I tell Rachelle WOW your husband is so talented and she of course says I know.  

It is so fun for me to see what people can do.  I see Kelly's work at his home and the couple of things we have but to see a whole collection in one small room is really neat.  We had such a great time thanks for inviting us.  Ben and Sarah rode up with us and we had a bunch of our close friends there as well.  After the show we hit up Norms it was 10 at night and busy of course.  too fun... too fun...  

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

what nice things to say about kelly! thanks again for coming. it means a lot to him when people come out to support!

K+C=M+K said...

Norms?! I think my grandma and grandpa used to take us there when we lived in Long Beach way back when, how funny. That was such a fun night, too bad I look like hell in all the pictures;) You on the other hand- gorgeous!

Sarah said...

We had so much fun with you guys. Ben loves silly poses. I should show you some of my wedding pictures.