


Yesterday was Owen's birthday. I can't believe I am even typing those words right now. It has been such a fast year it is all a blur! We feel so lucky to have this cute little boy in our family. He brings so much joy everyday.
Here a few things that he has been up to and the things he loves:
~Walking
~Pointing and yelling
~Climbing on everything
~always giving kisses
~Eats everything except for peas
~Loves to read
~Can say Momma
~Can give a hi-five
~Love to go on the swings
~Is getting bette about the slide
~Is taking really good naps for me
~Sleeping really well at night
~Isn't breastfeeding anymore and was a champ stopping
~Loves to be outside
~Loves the beach
~Gets so excited when we arive somewhere that he knows of
~Loves his dad!
We love you Owen!!!!
XOXO,
Mom and dad




3 comments:
Owen is such an adorable little boy, he is lucky to have you guys as his parents.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to OWEN!!! I can't believe it's been a year! He is the cutest little guy. Congrats on reaching the one year mark!
Happy Birthday O baby! We love you! I am dying over the last picture- where did all that chub go??!
Post a Comment