So yes I did get my hair cut again. I don't think I even posted about the last one. I have a problem with cutting my hair. Its kind of addicting to me. There is nothing better then going to a salon and getting a new look, to me at least. I am never nervous just really excited. My friend Leslie cuts my hair, we went to school together and she is such a great friend. I love her to death. She is darling. Today she asked me, Ok are you sure you want to cut your hair its not just a pregnant thing? Anyways I love my new cut. In a couple weeks we are going to add a little color. We are not sure yet what we are going to do but I figure Christmas pictures are coming and my hair is different every year. So I better get on it. Stay tuned to find out what it looks like........
27.10.07
And there it goes again!
So yes I did get my hair cut again. I don't think I even posted about the last one. I have a problem with cutting my hair. Its kind of addicting to me. There is nothing better then going to a salon and getting a new look, to me at least. I am never nervous just really excited. My friend Leslie cuts my hair, we went to school together and she is such a great friend. I love her to death. She is darling. Today she asked me, Ok are you sure you want to cut your hair its not just a pregnant thing? Anyways I love my new cut. In a couple weeks we are going to add a little color. We are not sure yet what we are going to do but I figure Christmas pictures are coming and my hair is different every year. So I better get on it. Stay tuned to find out what it looks like........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm loving it! I'm jealous. I would love a day to go to the salon even if they just washed my hair! I think that's the best part.
Cute hair! I'm going to get my hair cut in December when I go home for Christmas. Any suggestions?
You are so all grown up, it's crazy! Congrats on the baby!
-Tyler Jorgenson
Post a Comment