So I have been tagged in the past but usually at the time I am too busy and forget. This time I have no excuse, since I am bored out of my mind. So here we go 6 facts about me.
*I am SOOOO scared of being kidnapped and raped. I know this is a harsh one to start with but it is so true. I cant even go on walks by myself because I am so scared. It kills Joe, because he thinks its totally dumb but thanks to my mom this is a huge fear. Probably also because I can't even walk to get my mail with out some old guy in his car starring at me. I always want to yell back at them. What do they think they are starring at.
*I love party's I wish I was invited to more. I just love being around people. I feel like I can connect with anyone and I love meeting new people. The more the merrier I say. I'm just not good at throwing them because I am to hard on myself with the planning. It all has to be perfect.
*I talk to one person from high school and that is very rare. It happens probably once every 6 or more months. It doesn't affect me too much I feel like I have alot of good friends now.
* I have a new love for antiques. Especially bottles!!! Everywhere in my house you will find old bottles. My Grandma and Dad both collect antiques and I use to make fun of it but now I am totally obsessed. It now drives Joe crazy, I think he is tired of so many bottles. But I do get my bottles from my Dad. He just gave me a huge box of them including bottles from the 1984 summer Olympics when I was born still with the soda in it. He also gave me this really cool plane that was his when he was little. I think I am going to hang it over the baby's crib as a mobile. But we will see.
*I know I probably could answer any question you have about babies or baby items. I have done so much research on baby things its unbelievable. It probably helps that I take care of babies but it is something I have always been obsessed with. I figure its a good thing to learn since I want to be a stay at home mom. I also have always thought about what I want my kids rooms to look like from what style of clothes to how I disipline them, way before I even started planning for kids. I think about kids and kid things all day long. You could ask me anything and I will tell you what I have decided on already down to the diaper bag!
*I walk and talk in my sleep. I talk a couple times a week in my sleep. It always wakes Joe up. I love that he is there so he can tell me what I am saying the next day. It is something I have always done. My mom thinks Joe should put a dead bolt on the door where I can't reach. Just in case I get out. Which I have walked out before but then woke up. This could be a serious problem.
So I need to tag 6 people so have fun, Jessica, Jennifer K, Niccole, Robyn, Sarah, Becca!




2 comments:
I never knew you walked outside!! haha! yea, that's a little scary. Also, did you decide for sure which diaper bag I'm getting.
I'm obviously very tired. I meant:did you decide which diaper bag YOU'RE getting?
Post a Comment