Collin and his friends Jon and Kyle came down this weekend and they like to go and hang out at the train station. Well Collin found this old bike in my parents back yard and decided that he would put some new tires on it. He was pretty excited so they went down to skate and ride bikes at the train station. I bought Joe some roller blades around the time that Napoleon came out. I thought he could be kip for Halloween. So after they left Joe got this idea that he would skate down there and ask Collin if he could pull him into town. The funny thing is I got down there before Joe (he was putting his skates on and then falling down the steep hill HAHA) So when I met up with the boys and we saw Joe coming they didn't know who it was and some one pointed him out and said look at that guy and they all stared him down. I started laughing because watching Joe skate up to us all serious had to be the funniest thing ever. So Collin pulled him around for a while they even went down PCH. I wish I was driving next to them so I could take a video of it. We had a lot of fun down there. It was so nice it rained this morning so it felt so good outside. I love gloomy weather! I also got some sweet videos of Joe doing some tricks.
13.10.07
"It would be nice if you could pull me into town"
Collin and his friends Jon and Kyle came down this weekend and they like to go and hang out at the train station. Well Collin found this old bike in my parents back yard and decided that he would put some new tires on it. He was pretty excited so they went down to skate and ride bikes at the train station. I bought Joe some roller blades around the time that Napoleon came out. I thought he could be kip for Halloween. So after they left Joe got this idea that he would skate down there and ask Collin if he could pull him into town. The funny thing is I got down there before Joe (he was putting his skates on and then falling down the steep hill HAHA) So when I met up with the boys and we saw Joe coming they didn't know who it was and some one pointed him out and said look at that guy and they all stared him down. I started laughing because watching Joe skate up to us all serious had to be the funniest thing ever. So Collin pulled him around for a while they even went down PCH. I wish I was driving next to them so I could take a video of it. We had a lot of fun down there. It was so nice it rained this morning so it felt so good outside. I love gloomy weather! I also got some sweet videos of Joe doing some tricks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That's wicked awesome. I love the sweet tricks!
Haha, love it
wow, those shorts are pretty gay.
Post a Comment