10.10.07

Pumpkin Patch visit #1




So last night we went to the pumpkin patch. I love this time of year its cold and you get out and do fun traditions. We went with the Hansen's, The Doss's and the Mullen's. It was so fun watching the little boys run around and have fun. I can't wait for our baby to have its first pumpkin patch experience. We took a lot of pictures of the boys but they didn't turn out that well. Landon is so funny because he is big enough to go on the rides. They let him go on the big swings and he loved it but when he got off he was so dizzy he was walking all crazy. And he clim bed up on the pile of pumpkins and started to throw them down. Such a boy! It was a lot of fun. I wanted to buy pumpkins but they were so expensive. Please let me know if you found a place that is cheap to buy them. After we went for hot chocolate and then all went home. We are planning on doing it again and buying pumpkins to carve. We had a lot of fun with you guys, Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was very fun! Thanks for inviting us. I think Landon enjoyed it the most!