13.10.07

Nothing better!





So for the past week I have been trying to get some pictures on my blog. I will keep trying but I do want to announce that we are having a boy! I can not believe it. I am really excited. Sometimes I joke like I am not but I am. I thought these little things for boys are so cute and I cant wait till he gets to the stage where he is out of the baby boy things and into the cool things!
A little update, my baby is growing like crazy and he kicks me like crazy. We have a hyper one on our hands. I feel him all day long. Its the weirdest feeling and I still cant believe that we are having a baby. I am almost half way through my pregnancy and we are getting really excited. I love that we found out because I am going crazy trying to find a style I want for his bedroom. I will try to post the video of the baby because he is one crazy little boy. He likes to bring his legs up and kick my stomach. He is very flexible too. We love our little guy and cant wait to see what he looks like!

11 comments:

becca said...

AHHHH!! A boy!! I am so excited for you guys!! I can't believe you are already that far along to feel so much movement! I am in the phase now when the kicks actually HURT!! Just wait until that little soccor player is 6 or 7 pounds in that tiny tummy of yours...you are going to feel like he is attacking you!!

VERY exctited for you guys!!

The Bishops said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you. Boys are so precious, not that girls aren't, but I was told that there is no sweeter bond between a mom and her little boy, and now that I have one, I think I have to agree. He will be the cutest little boy ever!!! Now comes the fun part, names!! Congrats again, you guys will be such great parents!

ashley said...

happy happy joy joy, your having a boy!!!!! congrats that is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

It is much more fun to dress them when they are older! Looks like you've picked out a few good things! Can't wait until our pumpkin carving party tomorrow!

sheena said...

How exciting! Boys are SOOO much fun! I die over all the fun tiny shoes that are out there for boys....Jonah is starting up quite the collection.

Anonymous said...

You will love your little boy so much. He will be your "mini Joe". Cameron is my "mini James" who I am so so in love with!

Jessica Kettle said...

Yay! I'm so glad you finally posted about the little guy! Those pictures are all so cute! I love the pictures of Joe rollerblading too, he and Collin are so funny!

Robyn said...

Boys are the best, even though mine was going crazy tonight at the Pumpkin Patch. I am so excited for you guys. You and Joe are going to be the best, most loving parents! It was good to see you tonight. I'm so glad you went to that ultrasound place!!

Jo said...

a boy! congrats! ...those trousers are soo adorable.

Melinda said...

Congrats! You guys will have the cutest, and silliest little boy (silliest-thanks to Joe). I love visiting my sister Robyn's house because Trent is hilarious. I love watching him and playing with him. He is just carefree and non-dramatic (like my daughter). He is wild but just so sweet.

whitney said...

love the clothes! i am so excited for you guys. you will have the cutest little boy ever. how are you feeling? i would love more pictures of the proud mama! :)