10.10.07

Conference weekend





We haven't gone to my parents house in forever, so we decided that conference weekend was the best since Joe did not have to work. So we headed out on Saturday morning. We got there in time for Vance's soccer game which was pretty cold. As you can tell everyone is all wrapped up. I am glad we were able to go to one of his games last year we tried and we got there vance took off to run to his team and found out that the game was an earlier game. Vance cried of course and blamed it all on my mom because those are the two things he does best, oh and getting very angry and saying he should bring his gun to the next game to shoot the ref.
This is a funny story. For those of you that know my brother he has a TERRIBLE temper. There is a girl on Vance's team that he does not like she is also in there ward. Well a couple weeks ago she got hit by a car it wasn't to serious but I guess she is an over exaggerator, so last week she didn't play the game she just sat on the side. Well this same week my mom had to bring snack for the team. Well Vance came running up to my mom Yelling because he didn't feel that this girl deserved a snack since she didn't play. You really have to know Vance to appreciate this story because he would totally do something like this and when my mom told us he still agreed with this.

Then at this game he got really mad at the ref for not calling something so he started to yell and throw his arms up. Then the game ended so he came u p to us and says I can't believe he didn't call that. Then proceeds to say I should have brought my gun. When we acted really shocked at his comment he says I mean my air soft gun and then he says maybe a knife. Most of you may want to tell me that we should put him in a home and I am aware of this. He really isn't violent but he just says the funniest things sometimes. He totally has the baby of the family syndrome. He definitely keeps us laughing.

So then that night the guys went to priesthood and the girls stayed home and hung out. When they came back we all played the wii. Including my grandparents! They loved it, they thought it was a great way to exercise. I told them they could borrow it whenever they felt like they needed a work out. I took some pictures they aren't that great. The boys in the family get pretty serious in the games. Including my dad. Its pretty funny to watch. We enjoyed hanging out with the family and I really got alot out of conference this year. It really helps when you stay awake. And you all know what I mean don't act like you don't take naps!

1 comment:

Jessica Kettle said...

Oh my gosh. I am totally visualizing the whole Vance scenario and cracking up. He is so funny! I miss him. I miss you. I miss the wii.