Today Kandace and Vance came down for the day to hang out. They helped me out with making 70 treats for primary tomorrow. We had to run to Michaels to get some ribbon to tie the treats. While there we decided that we would buy some more ribbon and get burp cloths at Wal-Mart and decorate them. We had a lot of fun making them. Even Vance made a couple of them. I just really hope that the fabric glue dries so that you cant see it through the ribbon. Oh and Vance got these glasses at some store and has been wearing them all day!
27.10.07
Arts & Crafts
Today Kandace and Vance came down for the day to hang out. They helped me out with making 70 treats for primary tomorrow. We had to run to Michaels to get some ribbon to tie the treats. While there we decided that we would buy some more ribbon and get burp cloths at Wal-Mart and decorate them. We had a lot of fun making them. Even Vance made a couple of them. I just really hope that the fabric glue dries so that you cant see it through the ribbon. Oh and Vance got these glasses at some store and has been wearing them all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Those turned out sooo cute! I love them. They are so different than any others I have seen too! you're so creative! =)
so stinking cute! what a great idea! can I buy some ?
those glasses make Vance look like Harry Potter.
They turned out great, very similar to the ones at Hush Baby. Your hair looks great too. I am so close to chopping mine...I might give in!
Brittany, those are so cute. They look like they came that way. You should totally sell those! I love them. I love your new haircut and it was so fun to read those facts about you. I am so scared of your number 1 too!!!!
Are you keeping all the burp cloths or are you selling them? They are so cute.
Oh, your hair is cute too. I love short hair on you.
love the burp cloths. they are so cute. i got fabric to make some too but have never got around to doing it.... guess i better get on that. how are you feeling? i enjoy your haircut! :) happy halloween.
Those are so cute! I've seen decorated burp clothes but I didn't know if they bought them or just stuck ribbon on.
hey, i found your blog! Congrats on your bun in the oven! I was sitting so close to you at church yesterday that I couldn't tell you were prego. (plus, you never want to assume those kinds of things :)
anyway, we should get together soon. i read your 6 things about you and I am all about the more the merrier as well. :)
Hey Brittany, we got your blog page from Vance a while back! We love it! Congrats on the baby boy, Jamie is jealous, he wants a boy really bad! Well this will be a good way to keep in touch!
OK so I was blog surfing and found your site, don't go private because of me!! Anyways I love your burp clothes, if you ever want to sell them let me know, I have a really little online boutique! Please tell the whole Asay gang Hi! just and FYI..Brittany, I feel for you, David paid me to clean his house a few times while I was in college and Joe lived with him, unless he has changed his way, he is just like my husband, leaves stuff everywhere. Feel free to check out my blog.. www.grafffam.typepad.com
Good luck with your baby, they are so fun.
Post a Comment