Friday was Owen's 1 month birthday. He also had a check-up, We have a 10 pounder on our hands. He has gained 4lbs in a couple weeks. I was SHOCKED!!!! He also grew an inch, he is 21.5 inches. He is getting so big so fast. The doctor says I have good milk, which I was happy about. He is doing so good, he can really focus on you. And be able to follow you, and find you in a room. He started smiling today as well (picture of that happy moment later). Two nights ago, we both started to get a stuffy nose. I think mine is allergies. His I think is a little cold. It has been cold here and then all of a sudden it is a hundred degrees. So I think the weather change for him caused him to catch a cold. He had a little fever and a stuffy nose. If anyone has any tips for me please let me know. Last night I put him in his bouncer so that he was kind of sleeping propped up. We have given him tylenol and keep sucking his nose out. We feel pretty bad for him. I never thought I would have to deal with this so early. But we are doing pretty good. We are so in love with him. Its amazing how getting up twice a night does not faze me at all. We just have so much fun with him.
27.4.08
1 Month
Friday was Owen's 1 month birthday. He also had a check-up, We have a 10 pounder on our hands. He has gained 4lbs in a couple weeks. I was SHOCKED!!!! He also grew an inch, he is 21.5 inches. He is getting so big so fast. The doctor says I have good milk, which I was happy about. He is doing so good, he can really focus on you. And be able to follow you, and find you in a room. He started smiling today as well (picture of that happy moment later). Two nights ago, we both started to get a stuffy nose. I think mine is allergies. His I think is a little cold. It has been cold here and then all of a sudden it is a hundred degrees. So I think the weather change for him caused him to catch a cold. He had a little fever and a stuffy nose. If anyone has any tips for me please let me know. Last night I put him in his bouncer so that he was kind of sleeping propped up. We have given him tylenol and keep sucking his nose out. We feel pretty bad for him. I never thought I would have to deal with this so early. But we are doing pretty good. We are so in love with him. Its amazing how getting up twice a night does not faze me at all. We just have so much fun with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
What a gorgeous picture! He is a beautiful baby! Happy 1st Month!
it was so fun to meet you guys! we will for sure have to do it again. owen looks so so so cute there. i hope he feels better soon, that is not fun!
it's SO SAD when they are sick! i hope he feels better! and of course, he's adorable! :)
I have yet to comment since his birth but I keep meaning to. Congratulations, a month late :)
He is so cute and you guys seem like such cute parents. Only getting up 2 times a night? Not bad!! That's a perk of having a 10 pounder.
Camden did that, chunked up fast but thinned out quickly and now is super tall. lol. I am so sorry about the cold, mine always seem to get them early too. At least you are out of RSV season (by the way I think I made your mom panic when I mentioned that and appologize!!!) He's so beautiful, I love the smiling photo too. Aww...
I love that picture of him. What a cutie. Hope he is doing better. It's always so sad when they are not their regular happy selves.
Post a Comment