This is Owen at his first Dr. appointment last week. He was really good through the whole thing. He had gained an ounce. Today I weighed him and he was 7 lb 6 oz. Such a little chunker . That is almost a pound in one week. His next Dr. appt is the 25th. We will see how big he is then.
10.4.08
A Little late......
This is Owen at his first Dr. appointment last week. He was really good through the whole thing. He had gained an ounce. Today I weighed him and he was 7 lb 6 oz. Such a little chunker . That is almost a pound in one week. His next Dr. appt is the 25th. We will see how big he is then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Owen is darling. I am glad he is such a good baby, that is great! Isn't being a parent awesome:)
imagine if we gained weight as fast as babies do...
he is so cute!
OK, so Brittany, I know you don't know me well, but I will babysit any time, I think the Asays would vouch for me? So I am waiting for the call!!!
Your little chunker is perfect and so cute! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys last night, have fun in Palm Springs:)
yay for a happy healthy little owen. :) i LOVE that brown and white blanket. you two make such a cute pair. :)
Post a Comment