Today is Joe's 28th Birthday! Unfortunately today was also his first day back to work. He was super sad to leave Owen today. Joe has been the most amazing father (we didn't expect less from him). Owen and I are so grateful for him and all he has done. He has really taken care of us the last two weeks. Joe is always willing to wake up just to change his diaper or to burp him. He is so proud of Owen and loves him SO much. I really couldn't ask for a better husband. He is always there for me and always trying to help me become a better women. We are so thankful for him and wanted him to know how much we love him. And how much we miss him at home. WE LOVE YOU JOE!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Joe!
Happy Birthday Joseph, sorry I didn't call today to tell you, we love you tons and you are wonderful husband and now farther, and son-in-law couldn't ask for better. Keep up the good work. Thanks so much for the beautiful grandson, he's the best. Love your Mother-in-law
Happy Birthday to Joe!
Post a Comment