He's so beautiful, Brittany. Congratulations! We want to come up and see you guys. Glad to hear all is well. You finally have your perfect little baby boy. Love him up.
Brittany- What a sweet little man you have. Congrats to you and Joe. I am so happy for the both of you. I hope motherhood is going good in these first few weeks. It looks good on you so far. Congrats to you both.
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
8 comments:
the pic didnt work.....repost it:)
Very cute, it's amazing how fast they grow up so take it all in. That is one bright blanket by the way.....WoW. Cute boy
He's so beautiful, Brittany. Congratulations! We want to come up and see you guys. Glad to hear all is well. You finally have your perfect little baby boy. Love him up.
Little is me, Leah. Sorry, I have two different google accounts.
Brittany-
What a sweet little man you have. Congrats to you and Joe. I am so happy for the both of you. I hope motherhood is going good in these first few weeks. It looks good on you so far. Congrats to you both.
We're back in town and I and I am jones-ing to see Owen again!
He's so cute and little. Who does he look like? Hope you're getting some rest!
He is so cute you guys! We are so so happy for you!! I hope the sleep is getting better...that is the toughest part! He really is a little doll!
Post a Comment