My grandparents rented a Condo in Palm springs this weekend, so we decided to join them. Kandace came out as well. We had such a great time. We just hung out by the pool and in the house and went to down town for a little bit. We were also able to hit up the outlets, we didn't have much time so we ran straight to JCrew and to True Religion. Joe and I are so ready to go back and we just came home today. We had a great time. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa.

Our family at the Pool
My first baby came too. Although she loves my grandpa so much more then me now. She will only go to him.
Joe and Owen at the Pool. Owen loves being outside.
Joe and Owen at the Pool. Owen loves being outside. This is pretty much what we did all monday, Layed out it was
amazing. There is nothing better then dry heat to me.


Owen is already taking after us. It was so nice in the shayed


Owen is already taking after us. It was so nice in the shayed he was totally content out there.





5 comments:
HOly cow do you look good for just having a baby! I wish I looked that good 2 years later!!!
kellyn
You really do look awesome hon, very lucky! ;) He's adorable, I can't stop sneaking onto your site and staring at him. lol. Thanks for sharing the photos and it sounds like you had fun.
Hey Britt, It has been so long since I have talked to you. Owen is so cute. Hope all is well.
Wow...look at you already traveling with a baby! Sounds like you guys are doing great and he is so CUTE!!! I am impressed you already managed to pull off a little vacation, you are a champ! Love all the pictures! I will come see you soon!
Very cute, and I may add you look amazing! Go girl! Great pictures of your baby!
Post a Comment