21.4.08

Happy 90th Birthday Grandma

On Saturday we celebrated my grandmas 90th birthday.  It was lots of fun especially with my crazy Aunt (the manager of the party).  She gave out assignments for the whole party.  She told my sister that she was the Manager of the party.  We ignored her through out the party.  I think that our family thinks our family is nuts.  We loved this wall so we took tons of pictures up against it.  Every time we wanted a picture I made everyone go next to the wall.  As you can see Owen loved his first balloon.  My dad disappeared with Owen, then he came back with a balloon wrapped around his hand.  It was so cute.  

Vance helped take all the decor down so we had to take a picture with all the balloons.
Owen and his Mom.  He always has a killer time with her.

This is my Grandma, she started crying when she got there.  (It was a surprise)
This is my cousin Danielle and her son.
Collin couldn't get enough of grandma.  She loved it.  (look at my chunky son)
Here are the boys.  Trevor and Hunter loved Collin and Vance.  
Kandace and Cole.  I always have a good time with them.  I got a ton of cute pictures of them.  I told them I would take there engagement pictures (Yeah right).  They are such a cute and fun couple we love having Cole in the Family.  We had a great time, but missed Joe of course.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun, and such a good wall orange and yellow are my favorite colors. Tell Owen his aunt kan and uncle cole say happy 1 month birthday.

ashley said...

where is that wall? so cool.

Karl & Leslie said...

Hey Britt!
It's Leslie(Moore)Torgerson I found your blog. You are so cute. I can't believe you have a baby. He is so cute. Keep in touch.
Love Leslie.

Anonymous said...

Owen is definitely filling out, still as cute as ever though! I have to agree, that wall is amazing. lol. Very cute pictures, it looks like a lot of fun.

Kiera said...

Hi, I am Kiera, James Mathis' wife. I keep looking at your blog, and it is very cute. Your little baby is so cute. That is great he is sleeping so well. Congrats again!
Kiera

Jessica Kettle said...

i love that pic of Kandace and Cole! Fun wall. You and Owen are a great couple. =) I can't believe how chubby those cheeks are getting! I love it! Let me know all of his stats so I can do his announcement!