This was the best picture we could get of one of his first smiles. How do you like his shoes. Joe tries them on him all the time hoping that one day they will fit him.
He has really long feet so they fit but his feet are not fat enough yet to keep them on. Thanks to Nana for buying the shoes for his christmas present (while in the womb).




9 comments:
so cute! i cant believe you were able to capture a smile. way to go. he is the cutest little thing. LOVE the shoes!!!
ha, before i read what you wrote i was going to say i love the shoes! what a stylin little guy! and cute smile too. can't believe he is a month already, wow!
Well, I think that is a fabulous idea! Maybe you and Joseph should come out for your BIRTHDAY. It's not that far away! I aaaalways have time for my best friends. =)
Owen looks so big in this picture!! How did that happen? I love his baby vans. They were my favorite shoes of Max's too. I think I put his on all the time until they fit him too!! haha! Owen is getting cuter every time I see him... I think we need to meet in person!
He is such a cutie
He is seriously so cute.
he is so dang cute. It was really fun to get to see him yesterday. He's perfect.
I love his Vans! So cute!
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!! We were so bummed that we missed his blessing yesterday but can't wait to see you guys soon!
Oh my gosh, this kid is adorable. He looks like Brittany to me. He has the cutest little face. And I love his shoes. Aren't boys so fun? Hope you're doing well!!!
Post a Comment