8.4.08

Happy two weeks Owen!



Thats right I have a two week old.  And Joe and Owen's Birthdays are two weeks apart.  Owen is doing so good. 
-He is sleeping so good he sleeps for about 4 to 5 hours at night.  I couldn't ask for a better baby. 
-He is also an extremely gassy baby, he is always tooting and pooping.  We go through a lot of diapers.  
-He follows us when we move our heads from side to side.
-Owen LOVE's music he calms right down when we sing to him or play some music. 
-He also loves tummy time, but not longer then twenty minutes. 
-He can also turn his head side to side while on his tummy.  
We are so in love with our little guy and I am so thankful that I am able to stay home with him.  

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

He's a cutie! I see so much of your side in him Britt.

Jessica Kettle said...

How in the world is he two weeks old already!!? He's beautiful. obviously. Love the pic of Owen and Joe!
Happy birthday two both of your boys! Um, another wierdo similarity of ours. Danny and Max's birthdays are right on top of each other too! Add it to the list. I hope everything is going well at home alone- call me!

The Bishops said...

Owen is such a cutie pie! Can't wait to get my hands on him!

Cooper Squared said...

Happy Birthday to the Asay men!
Gosh Kelton sleeps about 4-5 hours a night still...I am jealous!

Christina said...

He's so beautiful! It is really weird to watch them grow those first few months so watch out, he won't do a ton but it will all be *so* new and exciting! lol. I can't believe my little baby is 7 months already, sheesh! lol. It sounds like Owen is doing well (and he's darn cute) and you are doing well too I hope. :)

julie said...

Such a happy healthy little rock star! Nothing is better! Happy 2 weeks. xo

Jenn said...

He is so adorable! It is wonderful that he even stays on his tummy at all and that he loves music! That's a life-saver.

whitney said...

owen is the cutest. he had such a beautiful mouth. i am so glad that everything is going well so far. :) keep the reports coming.....